How to Wear Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Gemstone
- Minimum weight of Yellow Sapphire should be 3.25 Carats. Its effects grows with weight.
- Wear Yellow Sapphire in the Index Finger (First Finger) of hand on Thursday morning at dawn.
- Before wearing Yellow Sapphire, dip it into cow milk or Gangajal for atleast 10 minutes.
- Yellow Sapphire must touch your skin.
- While wearing Yellow Sapphire Ring, recite “OM GURUVE NAMAHA”.
- Wearing Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj keeps on influencing the wearer for 4 years, 3 month and 18 days.
- Yellow Sapphire should be cleaned regularly with a soft brush as dust deposited at bottom reduce the gemstone effect.
Benefits of Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Stone
Yellow sapphire, including its blue counterpart, is at the same time yellow sapphire or pukhraj associated with several astrological benefits. Those having Cancer as their astrological sign obtain knowledge, grace and ease of travel from yellow sapphire. People with Pisces sign locate enhanced leadership, spiritual and academic skills as soon as they wear yellow sapphire.
However, this yellow stone is only helpful towards the individuals having certain zodiac signs. For example, it brings luck for people with Aries sign. They bring superb well being, happiness, prosperity and fertility to the wearer.
Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Gemstone Significance
Yellow Sapphire signifies devotion, children, distant travel, spirituality, truthfulness, fortune, justice, education, future, religion, philosophy, prosperity, knowledge, wisdom, virtue, and charity. The planet of Yellow Sapphire is ‘Jupiter’ or ‘Guru’. The Guru guides action in the most harmonious and uplifting manner and balances inner and outer input while simultaneously performing and monitoring action. If Yellow Sapphire does not suit you, it will not harm you. If u think you want to experiment then I think one must go for it.