Last updated: July 24, 2018 at 5:10 am
An incredible gemstone for the believers in astrology, Yellow Sapphire comes with several benefits. Also called the Pukhraj stone, this lovely gemstone possesses a soothing color and excellent vividness.
As the yellow sapphire gem is governed by the planet Jupiter, it carries the blessings of its ruling planet and provides the same to the users of the stone. So, if you are also planning to buy this September birthstone and wish to know more about it, then here are some quick facts about this gem!
Facts about Yellow Sapphire
- The yellow sapphire gem belongs to the corundum family.
- It is the second hardest natural gemstone used in jewelry after diamond, thanks to its rank of 9 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
- High-quality yellow sapphire gemstones are sourced from Sri Lanka.
- Yellow Sapphire can help in alleviating several medical conditions like stomach problems, diarrhea, dropsy, tuberculosis, skin problems, tumor, jaundice, ulcer, arthritis, impotence, heart diseases, knee and joint pain, etc.
- This stone also helps in strengthening the body’s immune system and blood circulation.
- Those who face troubles associated with the functioning of the liver and pancreas can also be benefitted by wearing this stone.
- According to astrology, those who suffer from chest pain and/or breathing disorders can wear this gemstone to get the relief they need.
- If Yellow Sapphire gemstone is kept in milk for 24 hours, there will be no change of color.
- Yellow Sapphire can bring immense wealth and fame in the wearer’s life.
- As the stone imparts wisdom and knowledge, it is highly beneficial for students and for those who are involved in the field of education.
- Yellow Sapphire is considered to bring marital bliss. Those who are facing trouble in their marriage can wear this stone to reap its benefits.
- The stone is also great for those women who find it difficult to get married. By helping them find the right match, this stone can help overcome the delays in marriage.
- Scrubbing yellow sapphire on the afflicted area can help in getting rid of poisonous insect bites immediately.
- Wearing this beautiful gem can also bring better clarity and focus in one’s life.
- This stone is highly beneficial for Pisces ascendants as well as Sagittarius ascendants.
- Those who are engaged in the legal field can use this stone to progress in their career as the planet Jupiter rules over the realm of law and justice.
- Also, as the planet Jupiter has dharma or religion as its domain, those who are involved in religious or spiritual work can immensely benefit from this stone. Thus, it is a must have stone for healers, preachers, priests and spiritual counsellers.
- Yellow sapphire, in its natural and untreated form, is a ‘feel good’ gemstone. By bringing positivity and hope in one’s life, they give them the optimism needed to overcome life’s struggles without any difficulty.
- Wearing this stone can help people engaged in businesses to run their dealings smoothly.
- An intensely colored yellow sapphire gemstone is also known as Golden Sapphire.