Gemstones have a special place in human life. Their astrological benefits can change the lives of the wearers for the better. However, it is important to note that not all gemstones are compatible with each other. This means that if your horoscope or birth chart calls for a Pukhraj Stone, then it may or may not be contradictory gemstone with the Yellow Sapphire.
This is the reason why it becomes essential to take note of all those astrological stones that are incompatible with that. Doing this will prevent you from facing the negative effects of a contradictory gem combination.
Each gemstone is rule by a planet from the nine planets in the Universe. These nine planets include Sun (Surya), Moon (Chandra), Mars (Mangal), Mercury (Budh), Jupiter (Guru), Venus (Shukra), Saturn (Shani), Rahu as well as Ketu.
As these planets differ from each other, so does their effects on humans. Also, their relationships with each other are also unique and have varied effects. While some planets are friends and highly compatible, some are neutral, and some are nothing but enemies.
To avoid wearing gemstones of combinations that belong to enemy planets, it is advised to always take care of the gemstones combination and know if the corresponding planets are compatible or not.
Wearing gemstones that belong to enemy planets may not yield any substantial results. But, wearing gemstones that belong to friendly planets may bring huge benefits to the wearer.
If you have been advised to wear a yellow sapphire gemstone, and wish to know about the gemstones that may contradict with its astrological benefits, then keep reading to get the need information and save yourself from experiencing problems in the future.
Contradictory gemstones to Yellow Sapphire
1. Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
- Yellow Sapphire is of the planet Jupiter, and Blue Sapphire is relates to planet Saturn (Shani).
- As Jupiter and Saturn share a neutral relationship and not a friendly one, usually it is not recommends to the two stones together.
- If in case a person has been advise to wear both of these sapphires together, then going for a Pitambari stone may help.
- The Pitambari stone is a partially yellow colored sapphire and partially blue color sapphire.
- Even though the combination of yellow sapphire and blue sapphire is not generally recommend, in rare cases, wearing Pitambari may be advised by an astrologer if the wearer’s horoscope necessitates it.
You May Also Read: Can Yellow Sapphire And Blue Sapphire Stone Be Worn Together?
2. Emerald (Panna)
- Yellow Sapphire is govern by Jupiter, which has a hostile relationship with the planet Mercury (Budh).so Emerald and yellow sapphire are contradictory gemstones.
- The Emerald stone is rule by the planet Mercury, and that is why this gemstone is incompatible with a yellow sapphire. So wearing yellow sapphire and emerald together is not advisable.
3. Diamond (Heera)
- Just like Mercury, Jupiter also has an inimical relationship with the planet Venus (Shukra). so these are Contradictory gemstones .
- This planet governs the gemstone Diamond, which makes diamond contradictory with a yellow sapphire.
- The Opal stone is another gemstone which corresponds to the planet, Venus.
- As already mentioned, Venus is not compatible with Jupiter. And that’s why Opal can not wear with yellow sapphire.
5. White Sapphire
- White Sapphire may belong to the Sapphire family, but it is also relates to the planet Venus (Shukra).
- Hence, Yellow Sapphire should can not wear with White Sapphire due to the unfriendly nature of these gemstones’ planets.
All the above stones are a contradictory gemstone. If you still want to wear these stone for astrological purpose, first consult with a Expert vedic astrologer. He or she will definitely suggest that stone combination that is beneficial for you.
An astrologer read your birth chart and analyze the planets and their positions in the birth chart.
So If you really want to something good or best in your life the wear these gems with proper recommendation.