Sapphires are the members of the corundum group. They are made up of aluminium oxide. The beautiful sapphires are loved by many and are always in high demand all across the world.
A glance at the stunning yellow sapphires would leave you awestruck with their glowing surfaces and deep golden-yellow hues. These gemstones are known for their remarkable looks, intriguing history, and amazing properties. Let’s understand these gems better!
Yellow Sapphire History
In Hinduism, Yellow Sapphire holds a lot of importance as it is the legendary helper of the Hindu God, Ganesh. Just as Ganesh brings prosperity to a home because Yellow Sapphire brings wealth. Since time immemorial, people in India and the Middle East, have been wearing this stone to bring their businesses immense success.
Also known as Pukhraj, Pushkaraj and Pushparagam in Hindi, this stone is relates with the planet Jupiter as per Vedic Astrology. The planet Jupiter represents wisdom, knowledge, power, good fortune and wealth.
Most Importantly, This is the reason why many believe that this gemstone brings loads of wealth and good fortune to the wearer. This stone’s beautiful tones of yellow are links the presence of aluminium oxide within it. Some believe that these colors are there because of the stone’s association with the magnificent planet Jupiter.
- The Yellow Sapphire gemstone possesses several amazing properties. Let’s take a look at some of the metaphysical properties of yellow sapphire stone:
- This stone attracts wealth and prosperity.
- This facilitates better decision making by stimulating the intellect in the wearer.
- It makes the wearer more confident and balanced in thinking.
- Yellow Sapphire helps in improving the risk-taking ability of the wearer.
- With yellow sapphire, a person’s ability to create ideas and goals and also to achieve them increases.
- One of the most loved pukhraj stone properties is that it brings wisdom and knowledge to the wearer.
- It brings creativity into action.
- This stone strengthens the emotional system.
- It Brings a feeling of joy and happiness towards life.
- This stone helps the wearer to let go of fears and the attitude of procrastination.
Can you recognize a genuine gemstone?
Yes, it is extremely easy to identify a genuine gemstone, particularly a Yellow Sapphire. In order to identify yellow sapphire, begin by examining its surface thoroughly.If you find an X on the surface, then you might have got your hands on the wrong one as this X sign is known as the Scissors sign which is commonly found among the synthetic stones.
In Conclusion, Another important point to remember while checking the genuineness of a yellow sapphire is that finding a natural gemstone without any inclusions is extremely rare. Natural, pure gemstones do contain inclusions of different types, but there should not be too many inclusions in a stone.
So, You can check the originality of a gemstone by soaking it in raw milk for a day. If the color doesn’t change, then it could be an original gemstone.